Friday, July 24, 2015

grx

hey, okay i know. ive been absent for so so long. so yeah ive decided to update my blog if i got time and i have many books to read. yeah i know i have become to like books because of harry potter. after i read the fanfiction i was curious so i bought sorcerer's stone, chamber of secret and love rosie.

here is a story. ive been depressed because of you know friends. teenage drama. i admit it. i didnt know why theyre avoiding me and i suspected that they made a new group but i ignored it and stay positive thinking. so one day, when i was at my farewell party, i was having so much fun and didnt check my phone. after the party, i checked my phone and found out that they hated me and wrote everything and i left the group. i was so frustated and depressed because i didnt know what was happening. i cried and i didnt know what to do after i left the group and started to think that they were happy without me. so i cried until i fell asleep. i didnt know why and what did i do so after my coach said,"dont put your family business and bla bla bla." and i understood. i tried to think what did i do to them and apologized to them. some of them accepted my apology, but some of them were complicated. so still awkward between us but i dont care. something happened after that! i was too stupid because i didnt check the jersey(which i would give to andrea before the flight). i didnt know that my nanny washed it. i ran quickly to upstairs and dried the jersey right away and hope it would dry soon. i was totally wrong! it was still WET! like really? my flight was 11 am and i need to arrive to the airport by 9 and i still manage to  send the wet jersey. i was about to explain why it was wet when suddenly audy called me with her furious voice. i had tried to explain but she asked me to listen to her first. so i did and my mom who was sitting beside me heard the yelling and she grabbed my phone and talked to audy. that time, i was really depressed and i didnt know what to do.

times passed so quick that i had to join the camp. i heard my cousin said about the camp. it was like brain washing. i thought that this camp would be so boring and i was wrong! like totally wrong! this camp was super awesome and the best i have ever joined! the memories, teamwork, swinging log, entering the hall,  adam khoo, danny, melvin and ricky, coaches, games so AWESOME! adam khoo is an amazing person i have ever met and he is the one who motivates me to study and be a better person. im lucky to join the "I am Gifted" camp.

i have so many stories i havent told you but i think i have to stop since its alr 3 am in the morning. so bye!

(i will post the photos when i was at the camp soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment