Friday, July 18, 2014

The Sun Is Absent

School starts faster than others and it's freaking me out why? Because I cant wake up early (habit). The first day of school nothing special but the teacher really did embarassing me.

Second day of school is worse. I got up late and unfortunately I met my principal (damnnnnn) so she scolded me and bla bla bla I didnt listen to her actually. 

Today is WORSE THAN THE SECOND DAY! Why? Because my classmate sit on my place and asked me to move to 'G' s beside. Okay I dont want to be sound arrogant or whatsoever, im not in my mood to sit with her and we are not really that close anymore. Sorry. Actually we (me and my classmate) had debated about it since yesterday. After yesterday's debate about place, in the middle of my 'galau' mood, my friend a.k.a captain of our basketball team (always)complaints about how stupid we play.  It made me exploded.

So I wont tell the story because i'd like to forget about it 






Haha kwangsoo always be the sacrifice hahshahahahahahaha

Veliciayeonata

No comments:

Post a Comment