Wednesday, September 16, 2015

8/03

Hey, guys! so as i have promised to upload my photos when I was at camp, here are they!





Say hello to this fabulous guy!  










with the Adam's Crew and our Dad(?) 


With one of the trainer! 

I'm very sorry for my long absent because I have so many things to do!

A lot of things have changed since I moved to another school and altho people around me are just the same but still they can still make jokes and support at each other. That's just my first impression about them. Because I havent known them well. High school is pretty busy and tough because our school's rules are very strict like oh my god do we really have to tie our hair? lol. I also joined osis for my school and I thought that documentary wasn't bad at all because my job is just to capture every moments but I was totally wrong. I was asked to do so many things which make me confuse. Also I met a lot of people here and I'm glad some of them are very friendly and teach me how to socialize with new people. 

I better call this off because tomorrow I need to wake up early like usual. [My eyebags are getting worse for god sake:(]


sincerely,
V.


No comments:

Post a Comment