Thursday, May 5, 2016

togetherness

I know it's been a while that i havent blogged anything. Honestly, i thought high school would be so fun and yep i was wrong. High school is tougher than you expected. Let me tell you my experience.

As a freshman and a new kid in the new school, my mom always asked me to smile and socialize with new people. It's hard for me to find new topics and i'm a shy person if i just knew you but believe me, you'll regret after knew me. Because i'm full of randomness and my close frends always find me weird.HAHAHAHA. And suddenly someone accidentally almost-fall at me and she kept on apologizing me and she started the conversation. We ended up knew that we're Medanese but she had moved since p3. But still, first day of school nothing special and i felt like i was a wallflower.

Wallflower
/ˈwôlˌflou(ə)r/
a person who has no one to dance with or who feels shy, awkward, or excluded at a party.


The second day of school was pretty embarassing because:
- i was late because of my nanny's driver. Like when i entered the dhammasala, they had finished the pray and i just sat. [seriously vel, you could just woke up earlier and asked your mom to fetch you] sucks.
- i just remembered and shocked to see everyone used their name tag while I didnt.
- my mom cooked the wrong lunch set...
- i didnt understand the snack's name meaning that i didnt bring anything and got punishment
- my phone was being confiscated by one of the osis member [ugh great.]
- alone
- alone
- alone
But fortunately, a new kid talkedd to me and yep she's a Medanese to but we're in different school. She's at Cinta Budaya while me Sutomo. Before all of us went home, we had to find all of the osis members and asked them to sign our paper. HONESTLY, i was too lazy to find all of them but i couldnt help because my aunt's driver hasnt come.

The third day was the last day of mos. And again, i didnt bring the material and brought the wrong lunch[dont blame me] Since i didnt bring so i got punishment again but this time, the punishment was like playing running man and you're a spy. it was fun tho. Finally, the class had been arranged and my class is x-2 and thank god! I knew some of my classmates because some of them were in my group and some of them i had talked to. And i did something which was so embarassing. The teacher asked us to introduce ourselves and where was our school. When it was my turn, i tried to speak loud and ended up "Nama saya dari" That was so embarassing! And the whole class laughed at me. [how foolish i am]

The next day, i went to singapore and tried to forget the embarassing moment which apperenly happened yesterday. [oh great] But now i feel comfortable. I meet new friends, new squad, new experience, and new accent(?) and new high school crush? hahaha well who knows. Freshman is just the beginning of my high school memories. It feels better to have caring and understanding friends rather than to have ignorance friends. But remember, every high school has teenage drama, bullying, fake friends, heartbroken, killer teachers and so on. Just enjoy your high school and if you got a bad day remember that life is never flat. Life is full of ups and downs and you gotta move on. life must go on.

Altho i regret to move to this school at first, ut now i found it fun here and i dont want to move to another school or even go back to Sutomo. I'm so so so grateful to meet these people and thank god i met them! High school? Not a big deal anymore.

Here are some photos [flashbac time!] which are memorable for me














































 #IAGDecember15 #bestfamilyfiveever













 squad for life 






 ADAM'S CREW!!!



















 ^ the fetch-est girlfriend ever

No comments:

Post a Comment