Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Once Upon A Dream

Heyheyyy look who's here? Hahaha that's ME lol.

Finally Im free from these freaking tests. Yesterday was totally fun though. Me, C and A went to Centre Point mall. We watched Maleficent. OMAIGAD This movie is so good!!! When we're in the studio, I kept said to A,"omaigad! Angelina Jolie is damn awesome and gorgeous!" and "omaigadd! her wings are so strong!!!" and she just replied,"ikr" hahahaha. When Aurora fall asleep, and Maleficent kiss her forehead, someone screamed,"omg! lesbian!" This someone is  a.k.a A's cousin. All of them in the studio laughed because of her. And I almost cried when Angelina Jolie cried. But I dont want A and C knew hahaha.

After we watched Maleficent, we ate at pizza hut. We talked and laughed like crazy kids! HAHAHA





I really want to try this hairstyle, but i can't find it :(




I CANT WAIT FOR THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!


xx,
Velicia Yeonata

No comments:

Post a Comment